The Project Coordinator works closely with Greenlight Construction’s Senior Project Manager to provide on-going reporting, monitor timelines and budgets, coordinate owner changes and permit payments and assist superintendents with ongoing quality control.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ direct experience in multi-family and/or commercial construction project management or project coordinating, experience using SAGE and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide on‐going reporting to Sr. Project Manager on a weekly basis
- Monitor construction timeline with Sr. Project Manager to ensure on‐time delivery
- Monitor construction budget vs costs and change orders
- Manage consultant coordination with architects, & engineers through construction administration phase
- Manage subcontractors through contracting and construction phases
- Manage utility companies (power, gas, water, sewer, internet/tv) through construction phase
- Supervise/Coordinate with Developers Project Manager for items such as FFE, Model Set Up, Leased Fitness Equipment, Leased Laundry Equipment, Parcel Storage Lockers, Low Voltage, etc.
- Coordinate any Owner changes (design, interior specifications, etc.) once approved and ensure implementation into project
- Coordinate permit payment to municipality (City, county, etc.) & delivery to Field Offices
- Assist Superintendent with ongoing quality control of construction including structural, MPE, exterior, interior, and all finishes
- Under supervision of Senior Project Manager, Review & approve Pay App and related items
- Coordinate Property Management warranty requests post C of O with Subs and/or required vendors
- Assist Partners with special projects on as‐needed basis
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Coordinator in the construction field
- Experience using Plangrid and SAGE software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and minimum supervision
- Detail oriented and an upbeat and positive attitude
The founding partners of Greenlight Communities are proud to continue a long-standing tradition of innovative, quality real estate development, and a commitment to resident satisfaction that is second to none. Greenlight Construction serves as the exclusive builder to Greenlight Communities for all the garden style for-rent multifamily communities throughout the state of Arizona.
Formerly operating under the Starpointe and Deco marquees, one of the largest and most respected multi-family development companies in Arizona, Scottsdale-based Greenlight Communities continues to blaze new trails with the legacy of one of the most trusted names in the industry. Specializing in urban infill residential development, Greenlight has assembled a team of industry-leading builders, designers and architects to disrupt the traditional apartment developer model by focusing exclusively on attainable rental housing.
Job Type: Full-time